Amazing lawn care, lawn maintenance and snow & ice management in New Hope, Minnesota.
Family and starting from humble beginnings is something many can relate to, and this lovely city is no different. In the early 1900s, the area of New Hope was a community built heavily on farming, many of them family farms. In 1936 the area was incorporated into the city of Crystal – however, not everyone was happy about that! From there, the western side broke away to form a new township that reflected their spirit and what was happening around them: New Hope was born. By the 1950s, they agreed to be incorporated as a city to keep their land, and new housing developments kept popping up along that area.
There’s still plenty to be explored if you make your way to New Hope nowadays! The Minneapolis Farmers Market is always an excellent choice, as is the Chip and Putt Center of Golden Valley for some fantastic family time. You can hit up the Top Golf there, participate at the WhirlyBall Twin Cities laser tag, or rack up some points at Bowlero Brooklyn Park bowling alley if you want a little more excitement. The Millenium Garden or Eloise Butler Wildflower Garden and Bird Sanctuary make for some beautiful pictures! There is a bit of everything for everyone here, and that’s part of the reason why we love working for this community!
Why should I choose Dow’s Lawn and Snow, Inc.?
- The standards for professionalism and customer service are unbeatable
- We are a lawn company that also provides snow and ice services
- Our customers are all like family to us and mean a lot to us
What can Dow’s do for your New Hope property?
- Lawn Care – the type of landscape work that focuses on the health of your lawn; outdoor jobs such as fertilizer application, weed control, aeration, and overseeding
- Lawn Maintenance – different forms of maintenance that keep your lawn looking nice and under control; these include mowing, shrub trimming, mulch, and landscape bed maintenance
- Snow & Ice Management – snow and ice are great to look at but not fun to deal with; we clear out the snow and ice from your property and also assist with salt management
- Seasonal Cleanups – leaves are the most prominent clutter on lawns, along with many other things; we can clean up your lawn and clear them away so your landscape looks neat and clean
What’s the benefit of lawn maintenance and snow & ice management?
- You will lengthen your lawn’s lifespan
- You’ll feel more inclined to spend more time outdoors
- Lowers the risk of damages to your hard surfaces
- Your curb appeal and home value will skyrocket
- You and your guests’ safety will be drastically increased
- It will promote healthier, stronger growth
- Lessens the time and labor spent to eliminate ice and snow
Benefits of aeration and overseeding
You would think that asking someone to poke holes all over your lawn would be a terrible idea right? In fact, just the opposite is true! If your soil is compacted, your lawn will be very unhealthy. Soil compaction is evident when there are puddles, hard patches of dirt, brown spots, or bare patches.The holes poked during aeration services remove plugs of soil, allowing your lawn to breathe. Aeration also allows the needed air, nutrients, and water to penetrate your soil and get to your grassroots! After the aerating is done, overseeding will help your turf grow back healthier than ever!