Fantastic lawn care, lawn maintenance and snow & ice management in Golden Valley, Minnesota.
Golden Valley started as a quaint village officially incorporated in 1886 and began as a simple agricultural community with limited residents. The agriculture that filled the land was farms, dairies, and mills and eventually became home to the Electric Luce Line Railroad that cut through the whole village. Around 1912, actual residential development began for more folks that made their way into the area. In the next 30 years, the population doubled, and it became a city in 1972. It’s said that the name itself stemmed from either an abundance of daffodils or wheat – either way, it’s quite the charming sentiment!
There are also fun places to see and visit should you find yourself in this area! If you’re wondering how it’s made when it comes to drinks, you can check out the Under Pressure Brewery that’s there. Or, if you enjoy a bit of thrill, roll on over to the 3rd Lair Skatepark for some indoor skateboarding fun! If activities like arts and crafts are more your speed, you’re welcome to check out the Fired Up Studios for a bit of pottery time – or have family time at the Game Show Battle Rooms! We know you’ll enjoy it here, just like the lovely residents living here do. We enjoy working for those residents and are dedicated to doing so for many more years!
Why should I choose Dow’s Lawn and Snow, Inc.?
- Not all lawn companies also offer snow & ice services
- We have a high standard of professionalism and customer service
- Our customers are everything to us – we take care of them like family
What can Dow’s do for your Golden Valley property?
- Lawn Care – various landscape work that keeps your lawn healthy, strong, and full of life; these jobs include fertilizer application, weed control, aeration, and overseeding
- Lawn Maintenance – keeping your landscape under control by making it look neat and well tended-to; shrub pruning, mowing, landscape bed maintenance, and mulch are all ways to do just that
- Snow & Ice Management – keeping the annoyances of these two wintertime issues under control; clearing out the snow and ice, and assisting with salt management
- Seasonal Cleanups – lawns will get cluttered at times with leaves, sticks, and other debris; we can clear out these blemishes, so your lawn looks clean and beautiful
What’s the benefit of lawn maintenance and snow & ice management?
- Promotes stronger, healthier growth
Your lawn’s lifespan will be increased
- Encourages more outdoor time/outdoor gatherings
- Enhances the curb appeal and home value
- Increase in safety for you and your guests
- Lowered risk of damages to your hard surfaces
- Decreases amount of time or labor spent eliminating snow and ice
What’s the benefit of aeration and overseeding?
Aeration can help reduce the effects of soil compaction on your lawn. If your soil is hardened and puddles are forming, it may be compacted. You might also notice bare patches or dead grass in some areas. This means that important nutrients, air, or hydration cannot reach your soil and grassroots. Aeration reverses this damage and helps your lawn breathe again! Once this process is complete, overseeding will allow the bare patches and damaged parts of your lawn to grow beautifully once again. With aeration and overseeding infused into your lawn care routine, your turf will look terrific!