The top-tier lawn maintenance and snow & ice management in Brooklyn Park, Minnesota.
If you find yourself in this area, we’re sure you’ll be able to discover the fun to be had. One of the best things about Brooklyn Park is the fantastic scenery that surrounds it – there are a lot of places to snap some gorgeous pictures and take in the beauty of nature. The Coons Rapids Dam Regional Park and Rush Creek Regional Park are excellent options for you if that’s the case. You and the family can take a short trip over to the Brunswick Zone XL bowling alley to have some family fun, too! There are shops, of course, if you find yourself in need of anything. We love the area and the people here even more so – and they love being residents here as well. Our team will keep on serving those residents for many years to come!
Why should I choose Dow’s Lawn and Snow, Inc.?
- Our professionalism and customer service is at their highest
- We care about all of our customers; they’re like our family
- We’re a lawn company that also takes care of snow & ice
What can Dow’s do for you?
- Lawn Care – landscape routines that incorporate different ways to keep your greenery growing healthy and strong; aeration, overseeding, fertilizer application, and weed control all included
- Lawn Maintenance – differing tasks around your landscape that help keep it looking excellent and clean; shrub pruning, mulch, mowing, and landscape bed maintenance all being part of that
- Snow & Ice Management – keeping track of how much snow and ice has accumulated; clearing away any built-up snow and ice that can become or is a hazard
- Seasonal Cleanups – cleaning up your lawn to keep it healthy and clutter-free; we can remove any fallen branches and leaves, along with dying greenery that needs to go
What’s the benefit of lawn maintenance and snow & ice management?
- Much less damage done to your hard surfaces
- Your safety will no longer be at-risk
- Enhancements in both curb appeal and home value
- Your lawn will succumb to fewer damages
- Keeping your lawn’s lifespan as long as possible
- It inspires you to spend a lot more time outdoors
- You notice healthier, stronger growth around your landscape